Amanda Collins ITEC mFHT
Pain & Fatigue Recovery Practitioner, Trauma Informed Coach and
Internal Family Systems Informed Coach.
Having been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 1999 and finding
conventional treatment unhelpful, Amanda explored a Mind-Body approach to her recovery, which she now shares with her clients. Amanda is an Advanced Level Pain & Fatigue Recovery Practitioner and Wellbeing Coach, specialising in treating clients with Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Amanda is passionate and dedicated to helping people with chronic pain and fatigue to regain their wellness and joy in life. Amanda believes in treating the person holistically, exploring every aspect of their life, including past unresolved traumas, helping them to move forward and fulfil their true potential. Building a trusting relationship between client and practitioner is very important for recovery and Amanda does this with
compassion and a gentle nudge in the right direction when necessary.
Amanda supports and manages her clients using an integrated approach, merging the exciting advancement of energy medicine with functional, researched-based therapies. Using her previous experience as a Metropolitan Police Criminal Intelligence Analyst, Amanda uses her analytical skills to understand the individual needs of her clients, tailoring personalised recovery programmes.
Amanda is trained in the follow therapies:
- Pain & Fatigue Recovery Practitioner (FHT Accredited Advanced Level Chrysalis Effect Practitioner)
- Wellbeing Coach – ILM Accredited
- Stress Illness Recovery Practitioner SIRPA (Pain Recovery)
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT & Tapping) Practitioner
- Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner
- Mental Field Technique Practitioner (MFT)
- Insomnia Practitioner
- The Balance Procedure Trainer
- Autonomic Response Testing (ART) Practitioner
- PhotonWave Light Practitioner
- EMF (Electromagnetic Fields) Practitioner
- Advance Nerve Reflexologist
- Reproductive and Maternity Reflexologist
- Reiki Master
- Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner
Additional training in:
- Family Dynamics
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Trauma Inform Coach
- Internal Family Systems Informed Coach
- Family Constellations
- Ancestral Healing
Amanda is a fully qualified and insured complementary therapist and a member of the following professional associations of which she works within their strict code of ethics:
Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
Chrysalis Effect CIC
SIRPA (Stress Illness Recovery Practitioner Association)
Amanda has been Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked, formally known as Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)
About the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) is the leading professional association for therapists in the UK and Ireland. With thousands of members offering a broad range of specialism – from sports and remedial therapies, to complementary healthcare and holistic beauty treatments – the FHT is the association of choice for professional therapists.
Founded in 1962, the FHT is a not-for-profit organisation which, by establishing and maintaining high standards of practice by member therapists, ensures high quality treatments for the protection and benefit of the public.